Assignment: Complete the final draft of POW 16 (p.402 in your textbook)
Details: Finish all sections of the POW that we have been working on.
1. Problem Statement - include a definition of a spiralateral (can be found on p. 400)
2. Process - explain how to draw a spiralateral (if not already explained in #1)
- explain our process as a class (you drew spiralaterals at school and at home, we looked for patterns as a class, etc)
3. a) attach at least one sheet of spiralaterals (on graph or dot paper) to your final draft
b) mention the patterns we found in class (sequences of 4 numbers do not return to start point, bigger numbers make bigger rectangles)
c) justify the patterns from b (all of my spiralaterals followed this pattern...)
d) come up with at least one new question you have
4. Evaluate the experiment. Did you like it? Why or why not? Was it hard or easy?
**IF I DID NOT GO OVER YOUR ROUGH DRAFT IN CLASS, PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME BEFORE THURSDAY**
Due: Thursday Jan 22 in class